The complete annual calendar, single-month calendar and honoree pages and other material on this website are available for viewing onscreen or can be saved to your computer in the portable document format (pdf). The pdf format is widely used by government, business and educational institutions for electronic information dissemination, and the software for these files can be very helpful to you. Best of all, the software is free of charge.
You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to use pdf material. Download the Reader to your computer by clicking on the link below. It only takes a few moments, and you will gain a new tool for accessing valuable resources available on the web.
To save to your computer:
- Double click on the link for the material you want to save.
- The Reader will open the file for viewing.
- Use the “File” menu to save the file to your computer, or click the diskette icon to save.
You can also do the following to save the file:
- Right-click on the link for the material you want to save.
- On the menu, click “Save target as”
- Select a location on your computer where you want to save the file. (The desktop is always a good place until you decide for a more permanent location).
Printing Material from the Acrobat Reader
To print material from your computer:
- Open Acrobat Reader
- Open the material you want to print.
- Click “Print” on the “File” menu or click the printer icon.
- You will see a similar window to the following:
- Select the number of copies you want, and click okay. Your printer may require you to make some adjustments to print the information correctly. For example, the calendar requires “landscape” printing like the above.